As a Commissioner, you serve as a state representative for Education Commission of the States. In this role, you have the opportunity to ensure Education Commission of the States is part of your state’s extended education policy team. Use the resources below to inform your colleagues and keep Education Commission of the States part of your state’s education policy discussions.
- Role of a Commissioner
- Role of a Steering Committee member
- Engaging as a Commissioner
- About Education Commission of the States
- Commissioner Comments
- Governance Overview Infographic
- Share Knowledge: Email template for forwarding reports
- Share Resources: Email template to encourage newsletter subscription
- State Education Policy Checklist
If you are looking for something else, please be sure to give us a call or fill out this form.