To join AEP, an organization agrees to support AEP’s mission, vision and 2020 Action Agenda, and conducts programs or projects with national, regional or field-wide significance. Part of the organization’s work or goals must fit within at least one of the priority areas articulated in the 2020 Action Agenda.
Benefits of Becoming an AEP Partner Organization
Partners benefit from their affiliation with AEP in various ways:
- Membership in a nationally recognized partnership organization dedicated to advancing the arts in education.
- Opportunities to connect, collaborate and convene with other AEP partner organizations and engage around pressing issues for the arts in education.
- Increased visibility through the AEP Success Stories initiative and a direct link on the AEP website.
- Priority consideration for announcements submitted to AEP’s biweekly newsletter, ArtsEd Digest.
- Ability to participate on one or more AEP Working Groups.
- Access to robust research and evidence to support the goals of expanding access to and opportunities in the arts in education.
- Advance notification of AEP publications and events.
AEP Partner Organization Criteria
- An organization supporting AEP’s mission, vision and 2020 Action Agenda and conducts programs or projects with national, regional or field-wide significance.
- Part of the organization’s work or goals fit within at least one of the priority areas articulated in the 2020 Action Agenda.
AEP Partner Organization Responsibilities
- Share the landscape of arts learning in their communities, knowledge of best practices and results of their work efforts with AEP.
- Communicate AEP messaging, initiatives and opportunities to their respective constituencies.
- Include the AEP logo badge on their organization’s website.